Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cowgirl in the Sand

"Can I stay here for a while, can I see your sweet sweet smile." ~Neil Young





This editorial is from a few months back... I've had these images on my computer for a while. As I was going through some other pics today, I stumbled back across them. Erin Wasson.... such a badass. Model, jewelry designer, music lover, just all around 'cool kid.' I think we'd probaby be pretty good friends if we met. :) And I'd wear EVERY piece of clothing she sports in these photos. How awesome is that Dolce and Gabbana corset? Or that gorgeous dress and denim vest??? My next DIY project will be to get a denim jacket, distress it and cut off the sleeves then rock the hell out of it over funky lil' dresses and really tall heels this Spring.
Anyways, hope you enjoy. It's been a little while since I posted on my blog. The freezing weather had gotten me in a funk I think. Back at it now.
Thanks for reading. Have a peaceful day, friends.
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: