Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Lingering Lead

"I'm married to my roots here, still I feel like I am free."
Today was Michael Houser's birthday. Mikey left this world in August 2002. He was the lead guitarist for one of my favorite bands, Widespread Panic. I've talked about them a lot on this blog and even posted pictures of me at their shows. They are an incredible band still today. But, they along with all of their fans very much miss this guy, Mikey.
Quick pic of me outside of work. I wish we'd gotten a little more of the sky behind me. It was gorgeous as it went down today. The pink hues were amazing.

I hope everyone has a lovely evening and weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cute outfit. the glasses just make it even better haha

http://articulateflirtation.blogspot.com/