Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inspiration for Autumn

Here are some fun photos, mostly taken during NY and Paris fashion week, of different styles I am digging for the Autumn weather. I am always a fan of wearing black and skinny pants. In these photos, I like the blazers, chunky boots, funky bags, bright splashes of color and felted hats too. The beautiful beaded skirt w/ a black chunky sweater is AMAZING in the last photo. I'll be keeping my eyes open for a fun skirt like this for myself this season! The weather is finally cooling off a bit this week. I busted out my suede boots and sweaters for the first time! YAY!







(photos sourced from: vogue, tfs, wheredidyougetthat, caroline's mode)
The blog has been more and more sporadic lately. I've been so busy w/ other things that it has taken a backseat to those project. Plus, I lost my USB cord for my Sony cybershot.. It's my go-to camera. I'm hoping it pops up soon. If not, I'll have to really learn how to use the Nikon.. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Back to outfit posting soon.
Thanks for reading!!! Hope everyone is having a GREAT week.
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: