Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Buddy Holly Moment

"Woo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly, Oh-Oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore. I don't care what they say about us anyway. I don't care about that."
Weezer


Outfit: dress and specs- Urban Outfitters; cropped blazer- H&M; tights- Express; shoes- F21; belt- vintage
I've got a ton of random pictures that I want to post. I've been hoarding them on my camera and computer for over a month.. Weird. I'm a procrastonator though. I get it honest. I was going to do a randomness blog post today. But, I really like this outfit. It was fun to wear. So, I decided to let it have its own post.
Baby Bro is in town. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to roadtrip it up to Tennessee to kick some volunteer ass. Should be a good time. Times w/ Jere and I always are. Anyway, I'm hoping to take lots of crazy pictures on the trip. I'm also hoping to get the rest of my random hoarded pics up while relaxing on the RV (yes, RV, cool huh?). We'll see. I've come to realize, planning doesn't work well for me. The plans rarely work out the way I "planned." HA!
Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday evening. I am.
Thanks for reading!!!
xoxo
Stevi

No comments: