Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ummm.... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give 'Em Hell ALABAMA!!!
Roll Tide!!!


Outfit: shirt- Anthropologie; skinnies- BDG; driving shoes- Steve Madden; sunnies- Rayban
Pictures from two weekends ago at the Bama game. I've been hoarding pictures.. again.. and sucking at keeping this blog up. I think it's safe to say, October is the craziest month of the year for me. This is my excuse for not keeping it up which has bothered me a lot this week. I had a great trip w/ my family last weekend. I have tons of pictures from it. Headed to New Orleans in the morning to party w/ these three crazies in the bottom picture. Sent baby bro (middle picture) home Monday after an amazing week w/ him. Can't wait to see him again for Thanksgiving. I'm super excited about Halloween in Nola though.... fun, friends, costumes, Panic, french market, hand granades (drink)... Sounds AWESOME, right? YEP.. It does. Gotta jet.. NOLAWEEN is waiting!!! What you gonna be for Halloween?
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Ra said...

eat a beignet at cafe du monde for me!