Search This Blog

SUN

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dark Star

"Shall we go you and I while we can, through the transitive nightfall of diamonds."
Grateful Dead





( source: disarming darling, color me nana, b/c im addicted; 99 cent dreams, frou frouu, fashion lane)
Happy Day, Friends! It's Monday. The beginning of the week. Some people hate Monday, some love it. I love it for some reason. It always goes by quickly at work and I know I have the whole week ahead of me :) Possibilities seem endless on Mondays.
These are some pictures I've been storing on my computer that give inspiration. I love anything bohemian and girly. Although, my looks have become a bit more androgynous lately. My style is ever evolving. I think that's how it should be anyway though.
Tonight I'm going to see the Dark Star Orchestra. This orchestra pays tribute to one of my favorite bands of all times, the Grateful Dead. They chose a Grateful Dead show and play it in its entirety each show. It's pretty interesting and entertaining.
Anways, I hope you guys find something inspiring in the photos I've posted. Have a great week! Make something happen.
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: