Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, February 10, 2011

WSMFP Happy Anniversary, Boys!

"My emotions they get all tangled up and my heart has just turned 'round."~Widespread Panic
Today marks 25 years that my favorite band has been playing together. What an epic day? The boys are getting ready to play a two night run in the town where it all started, Athens, GA. I decided to take a little look back over the past few years of seeing these guys. This year marks the 9th year that I've followed this crazy band around. I don't regret one second of it!In Louisville for Forecastle Festival
Raleigh, NC one rainy night

Our crew meeting up before the NYE run in 2007.... so much fun!

Orange Beach Panic, baby!!
With the fellas at Wannee Festival 2010... what a great weekend!
With my partner in crime and soul sister, Suzy Q in Raleigh, NC
My tourpal(yes b/c we used to ALWAYS go on tour together) screaming WIDESPREAD PANIC really loud in Little Five Points, Atlanta, GA.
Myles and I in Chicago this past summer for a three night run. Oh, what fun?!!! :)
Here is the band as we know it now.. JB, Jimmy, Schools, Sunny, Todd and JoJo. What a crew? I love these guys. I've met a few of them. So nice and love what they do. I remember being pretty star struck by JoJo first time I met him. He was cool as a cucumber. I'm going to miss them next year. But, this year.... I'm going to rock as hard as I can right along with them.
Happy Anniversary, Widespread Panic!
To all my friends celebrating w/ the boys tonight, GET DOWN!! Have fun!! Spread some love!
Thanks for reading!! WSMFP!!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: