Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Leave all your Loving your Loving behind

"....You can't carry it with you if you want to survive."
Florence and the Machine






Sources: disarming darling, fashionlane, bones & skulls, the showmanship
Some photos I've collected over the past few weeks... Well, besides my computer screen which says what I'm thinking "Bonnaroo Please." Except, I'm really thinking, Bonnaroo please in 20 degree lower temps and tree groves all around. I've taken a break from the roo for the past few years. This will be my 8th time going though. I always have fun even if I am sleep deprived the whole time.. They just need more shade and mist tents. That many acts in one place just can't be missed this time. But, this is one of many amazing musical opportunities this spring and summer. If you live in the south, you should check out the amazing music headed our way!
The other pics are things I found pretty or cool this week. I started working on a bead head piece like the one in the pic. I fell in love when I saw it. I'll show you guys how it turned out once I finish. I'll probably make some for Too Gypsies too.
Take a look at the Too Gypsies facebook page when you get a chance. Lots of new jewelry up for grabs online and in the marketplace.
I hope everyone has had a lovely week. Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: