Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Platform is Shoes

"These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...."
I decided to do a quick outfit post this afternoon. I went casual w/ lots of silver jewelry today. Over the weekend I purchased these platform "booties" at Forever 21. I like them a lot and have already gotten lots of compliments. When I saw them on Saturday, I decided they'd hold me over just fine until I decide on which ones I want to invest in from Solestruck. Still tossing around the Senso's or Sam Edelman's......
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!! I'm doing quite alright myself. I hope it goes by fast b/c I'm planning to go see some great music this weekend! YAY!

Thanks for reading... Lots of love!
xoxo,
Stevi

2 comments:

Tesa said...

cute!
xx

Unknown said...

Stevi!!!! I bestow upon you a blog award entitled I LOVE THIS BLOG. Please come pick it up! Love you!

~Sharadise