Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Fade Away

"I wanna tell you how it's gonna be, your gonna give your love to me. I'm gonna love you night and day, oh my love will not fade away."



Dress- Nom de Plume for UO; Booties- Faryl Robin; Sunnies- Rayban; Bag- Anthropologie


Hello Friends, I hope everyone has had a great week. I'm so excited about the weekend ahead. Not only is it Labor Day weekend, it's the start to Alabama football! I love to go back to my alumni school and cheer my favorite team and National Champs (just sayin) to victory. Tailgaiting, the sound of the crowd, cold beers, shakers, crimson and white everywhere... the tradition that is Alabama Football makes my heart flutter. It's an amazing season of fun and fellowship w/ friends and fellow fans. I can't wait!!!! Then, to wind down there's an extra day of relaxation on Labor Day. Pretty perfect, huh? I think so. How will you spend your weekend?

I hope everyone has a lovely and safe weekend. Thank you for reading.

xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: