Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bring a nickel, tap your feet

"Over on the corner there's a happy noise. People come from all around to watch the magic boy." CCR




outfit: cardi- Banana Republic; tee- J.Crew; skinnies- BDG; boots- Nine West; scarf- DIY
Randoms from today. I couldn't get in a picture mood. These are my newest boots and I've been living in them!!! They are so comfy. I actually wore them to a panic show one night and a bama game! I love that lace-up boots are trendy this year. I've had a black pair for forever and people always look at me so strangely when I wear them. Now, I see them everywhere.
I'm going w/ my mom to pick up Jere at the airport on Saturday in ATL. I told her I'd go w/ her if we could go shopping. I already started making a list. We don't have a ZARA or H&M in Alabama. So, when I go over to ATL, I have to stock up. I want some leather shorts. Anybody got any suggestions for a good place to get them?
Well, I hope everyone is having a happy hump day! Thanks for reading, friends!
xoxo
Stevi

No comments: