Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pamela Love for The Selby

"Inspiration, oh she barely waits a moment, elevator doors open, hear her footsteps touch the stairs..." WP







This is a photoshoot done by Todd Selby for his website, The Selby , of Pamela Love and Jordan Sullivan. Pamela is an amazing jewelry designer based out of Brooklyn, NY. She is a great source of inspiration for me when it comes to jewelry and clothing. Now that I've seen their home, it is also a great source of inspiration. I love the raw stones placed all over the house, jewerly used as deco and dreamcatchers hanging all around. They are an adorable little boho couple w/ GREAT style. Jordan is a musician and photographer. Pretty groovy couple, huh?
If you haven't checked out The Selby before, I recommend that you do. He has a book out also. Thanks for reading and sharing in my lil bit of inspiration for today.
I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. It is very rainy in Bama. Making the best of it.
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: