Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here we are now, entertain us

"Smells like Teen Spirit"


Outfit: dress- Nom de Plume Ya Ya for UO; shirt- UO; boots- Nine West; necklace- handmade by www.lunarearth.com; ring- handmade by eyesoftheworld; bangle and other ring- vintage
I'm most definitely a child of the nineties... I was obsessed w/ Nirvana, Dave Matthews, goo Goo Dolls, STP, movies like "Clueless" "Dazed and Confused" and "Empire Records." I loved fashion and in the 6th grade I thought I waaas Cher Horwitz. So, when this 90's grunginess came back onto the scene, I was all over it. I LOVE lace-up boots, floral dresses, ragged t-shirts, flannel button-downs, short pleated skirts, socks w/ everything, lots of jewelry.. you know.. Grunge!
This was definitely an ode to that time. I was so comfy all day. When I got in the car that morning I put in Rage immediately! I got some weird looks driving down the road. I usually do though. I have to listen to really loud music in the morning to wake my ass up for work!
What decade do you kick back to when dressing?
Anyways, Thanksgiving is in two days. This is one of my favorite days of the year. All you have to do is eat and nap... some have to drive, not me! I love that Christmas movies are on all day and I can just be lazy. This year will be a little different though. We're having Thanksgiving on the RV b/c we'll be in Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl. Yes, everyone, my parents are that hard core. We're ready to kick some Auburn ass though! Gotta be ready, right? I love this weekend every year. Food, football and fellowship! Great combo!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading!!
xoxo
Stevi

No comments: