Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Party Duds

"Repeat the Sounding Joy, Repeat the Sounding Joy, Repeat, Repeat the Sounding Joy"
I've loved this dress since the moment I saw it in the November catalog. It would be so much fun to wear to a Christmas party. I love the excess fabric in the bottom and pretty embellishment at the top. Perfect for Christmas!
Free People- Sparkling Cross Body Bag
This is so perfect for a holiday party to store lipgloss, mirror, phone, etc...

Free People- Velvet Peeptoes
These are just AWESOME! I love crushed velvet... one of my favorite fabrics and the sparkles on the platform and heel are just fantastic!


Rachel Rachel Roy- cold shoulder dress
Such a simple yet very pretty dress for cocktail parties at Christmas. Would look great with some bright red or crystal embellished shoes!



Rachel Rachel Roy- Sparkle Motion Dress (on sale)
You can't really go wrong with sequins during the holiday season. They are such a fun way to be festive!
When I saw this crop top I fell in love with it. It is so perfect for many occasions, especially holiday parties. For a Christmas party, I'd style it up w/ trousers like the ones below or a full lace skirt. But, then I'd probably bust it out again for New Years Eve w/ a velvet or leather mini skirts and funky tights! Great top!

These are a little different from anything you'd normally find me in. But, I think they are really pretty for a holiday get together. Worn with a deep red lace or velvet corset top or the embellished crop top shown above, they would look awesome!

How adorable is this dress? I want it now! I love the adorable sparkley peter pan collar. I'd love to wear this with some platform maryjanes and a pretty embellished clutch.
I love Christmas time. The decorations, great smells, family gatherings, great food.... what's not to love?? I really love the gatherings though. Getting together with friends and family to enjoy great company is definitely a big perk. I've been invited to a few Christmas parties this year. Today, I started thinking of what I want to wear. I love the idea of velvet, lace, sequins, silk, embellishment and sparkles on my holiday party attire!!! I took the time to find a few great pieces that would work wonderfully for a Christmas or New Years party! Hope you enjoy!
What is your idea of the perfect holiday party outfit???

I hope everyone is having an excellent Wednesday!
Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Stevi

2 comments:

Aphrodite said...

I love love the red dress! And i wish i bought that floral pants (topshop) =(

The Jazzy Belle said...

those pants are SO cool! I'm usually a skinny jeans/pants girl. But, I'd love to have those w/ a corset or crop top for a party!