Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Make It Merry

Jingle All the Way....



Today we had our company wide Christmas party at work. I like to feel festive for parties. So, I wore this vintage dress that I got on trade from Kristie at the art show. She scored the metal sunburst headpiece and a cloth flower locket. I scored the sterling ring and this awesome little number. I paired it up with black accessories, gold vintage jewelry and my little Christmas bow brooch. The glasses were the final touch and they just seemed necessary.
We're having family Christmas tonight for my Dad's side. Always fun!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Happy Wednesday friends!
Oh, and a very Happy Anniversary to my amazing parents.. Today marks 32 years together!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Really cute look. i love these colors. Very festive skirt as well.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com