Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Jazzy Belle 2010 Recap

2010- A great year in my life. One I will remember with a smile.
I feel lucky to have a blog to look back through and remember some great times.
My favorite part of the year- the manifestation of "Too Gypsies"
I am blessed. Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.
Here's a recap of some of my favorite photos from 2010.














Thank you so much to my amazing friends, family and readers I don't know. This blog has been such a great part of my life over the past year. Knowing others read it means so much to me.
I hope that all of you have had an amazing year.
What will you resolute for 2011?
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Big C said...

It has truly been an amazing year and I have enjoyed watching you grow through your love of fashion and jewelry making. Your blog is great and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for you as well as Too Gypsies!