Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, March 17, 2011

free people love

"Luck be a Lady Tonight..."






I received the Free People lookbook in the mail the other day. It is killer as usual. I love the flowy and lacey materials, high waist shorts, crochet everywhere, random leather here and there, tie-dye awesomeness, and so many perfect pieces for the beach I don't know where to begin. It's always fun to get these catalogs. I usually wait until right before I go to sleep and flip through them lusting over all the pieces I'd love to be wearing. It's pretty fun. Then I save the mags along w/ anthro and UO and decopauge w/ them sometimes. Nutty, I know. But, I love it.
Anyway, I hope you all are having a great week. I've had a nice one. I'm super excited b/c Jere is coming home for a few days. I pick him up at 9:30am tomorrow. Can't wait to shoot the shit with baby bro!!! Oh and.. HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!
Thanks for reading, friends!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: