Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

mississippi moon gonna keep on shining

"And I ain't got no worries cause I ain't in no hurry at all..."

".... gonna make everything, gonna make everything all right."
Outfit: blouse- Anthropologie; skinnies- BDG; platforms- Charlotte Russe; socks and specks- UO This is what I wore Monday. Easy, breezy and kinda funky w/ socks and specs. I love this shirt. The dainty ruffles on the shoulders are such a girly touch to the already girly pink and white stripes. I love the new trend of wearing socks w/ platforms too. I've gone w/ it in full force. My favorite way to wear them is with a cute lil' dress or skirt. That best shows off the dainty socks... and the higher the platform, the better for me. Just throwin' that lil tidbit out there. These come in at about 5 inches.


It's amazing how well I can walk in them these days too. It's been a pretty low key week so far. I've got some music to see this weekend though. Can't wait for that! Further is gonna take me further ;)


Thanks for reading, friends!!

xoxo,

Stevi

No comments: