Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hang Time

"Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation and a pinch of creativity."
~Bo Bennett
Jay come up with the wonderful idea to use pictures we've (and our friends have) taken on the back of our hang tags for jewelry. So, we each chose 25 photos for the first batch of tags. It was really fun picking them out together. Jay received hers today and they look AMAZING! I love this idea of each time we order, changing up the pics. That way people who buy our jewelry and clothing get a sense of who we are. Pretty cool, huh?
So check them out above. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. And buy yourself something pretty from Too Gypsies to get one for yourself ;)
I hope everyone is having a Happy Hump Day!!! I'm ready for the weekend. I'm going to see Jay and I can't wait!!! Beach time baby!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Jessie Henn said...

I love Jay’s idea! It’s like sharing your happiness with your customers. Actually, it can be a good component to engage your target market through your products. Great job, guys!