Search This Blog

SUN

Monday, March 28, 2011

Like a Rolling Stone

"Once upon a time you dressed so fine. You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?" Bob Dylan

The Trench Coat Dress. Fantastic.

I bought this dress a few months ago while it was still freezing out and put it away. I'd seen it on the Anthropologie website but, let it slip my mind afterwards. Elise and I were shopping late one night when I stumbled back across it. It was still amazing and was now on sale. Score. I have so many different ideas for this dress. I think I'll probably wear it as a sleeveless trench over other things more than as a dress. But, it is absolutely fabulous as a dress. I got compliments all day the day I wore it. That day I paired it w/ a brown woven belt, dainty socks and stacked platforms. The end product was trendy but so classic. LOVE.

Outfit posts... I broke my small camera. So, I've been slacking big time on outfit posts. I don't like lugging my Nikon around w/ me. Though it's such a great camera. I'm planning on buying a new pocket size digital this weekend. So, I'm hoping to get back on a semi-schedule w/ outfit posts soon. In saying that, my blog has shifted as of late. Lots more inspiration posts. I like that. So, I plan to do a mix of both from now on.

Thank you so much to my loyal friends and followers. Blogging is fun. But, it's even more fun when you have great friends who encourage you. Those who know me know that I LOVE fashion. It's something that lives in my everyday life. I just wanted to acknowledge the amazing people in my life that make me feel good about this thing :)

Have a great week, friends!

xoxo,

Stevi

No comments: