Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, March 10, 2011

gypsy soul

"We were born before the wind
Also younger than the sun....
....Let your sould and spirit fly into the mystic."
~Van Morrison


source: bare style, tsf, nylon magazine
So... This photo shoot Kate Bosworth did with Nylon Magazine has been all over the internet and blogosphere in the past two weeks. I've looked at it like 50 times. Finally decided I needed to post it.. I've got plenty of boho friends who'll LOVE it too. She's such a badass!! Her street style is seriously always on point. Then she does this gypsy craziness photo shoot that rocks my world! I want every piece of clothing in the shoot and I've already been playing around w/ more braids in my hair. Kuddos to Kate and Nylon.

Hope everyone has had a great week! I'm headed to the ATL to see my girl, Suzy Q, in a little bit. Gonna be a fun-filled weekend I tell ya!
Thanks for reading, friends!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: