Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sweet you rock and sweet you roll

"And if I've gone overboard then I'm begging you to forgive me oh in my haste..."
Dave Matthews Band
Outfit: reversible black dress; UO wayfairer sunnies; Herve Leger espadrilles; vintage celtic ring; Lucky brand snake ring; DIY charm necklace w/ horse head, pinwheel and larimar pendant
Happy Wednesday Everyone! Today was pretty crazy for me!! I had to re-evaluate my health insurance plan at work, which was no fun! I don't like having to make those kinds of decision... I'd rather the company just do it for me. I also had to talk to Safeco about a million times in the last three days. I haven't said anything about this on the blog yet. But, I wrecked my Cadillac on Sunday :( It sucked! I wasn't hurt in the wreck but I did A LOT of damage to my car. I am driving a pimp Buick Enclave rent-a-car right now though. I've been jamming out soccor mom style all week. Freak accidents are scary and SUCH a hassle! So, between the two insurance nazis it's been a hectic day for me.

I did get to talk to my beautiful friend, Abby, who is home from Australia for the weekend. She is in a wedding in Kentucky and isn't actually getting to come see me. But, I still got to hear her voice which I haven't heard in a while.

I'm about to go eat some sushi and drink an ice cold beer. Sounds great, right? YEP!!!

Everyone have a great night... Thanks for reading!!

xoxo,
Stevi

2 comments:

Jay said...

Steves! You rock and I am so sorry about your car. Their is an upside to everything though and it means you get to hang out with me another weekend. I was spoiled with the two weekends in a row to see your face. I love you and your blog. Keep rocking girl!

Unknown said...

Hey Ste, are they going to fix the Cadi? Why aren't you driving the Runner? Was Myles with you? I take it he is okay too.
I have missed your calls and Abby's calls and I think it is important I talk to her before Monday! Ahhhhh!!! We will have to video chat all together!
Where did you have Sushi?
What do you mean reversible black dress BTW