Search This Blog

SUN

Monday, August 23, 2010

FP Shoe Frinzy

A shoe frinzy
As I've said a lot lately, I'm ready for Fall. Ready for the leaves to change, crisp air, bonfires, and BAMA FOOTBALL SEASON just to name a few. I'm also so ready for warmer, rich clothing and shoes, lots of layers, clogs, hats, scarves, etc. I've been looking around lately b/c I want a perfect pair of clogs and a perfect pair of boots this Autumn. I decided to share a few of my favorites from FREE PEOPLE today. Which are your favorites?

(very reminscent of the Vivian Westwood pirate boots)

Bestival Boots


I decided to share these shoes today b/c I am loving the bohemian meets urban meets farm girl feel of the boots and clogs this season. I LOVE a high heel and a platform. The chunkiness of this season's shoes is so fun and wearable. As for the Keira boot, I'm obsessed w/ Vivian Westwood's "pirate boots" which are WAY WAY WAY out of my price range, these are the next best thing! All of these can be found at Free People stores, catalogs and of course their website. What styles are you after this Fall?
Hope everyone's week has started off wonderfully!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Nubiasnonsense said...

I really like that first pair for fall/winter