Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Destry and Naomi got married

Finally a few pictures from Destry and Naomi's wedding. Hap, my dad, was in charge of the camera over this two day stretch. He was really busy so there aren't many great pictures. But, he was able to capture a few really cute ones. They also hired a great photographer, Karen Epperson, to document the beautiful day. So, here are a few from my cybershot. As I get more from family and friends I will post them. This goes from rehearsal to wedding. :)

Jere, who you've seen on here several times, "married" the couple. He was licensed as a minister right after graduating high school. I love the fact that when I get married one day my little brother will perform my ceremony.. How sweet is that? The three of us walked up together. It was very special to me!
Best Maid and Groom rehearsing together ;)

This little boy was named Harley. He is the sweetest child!!! He was so well mannered the entire weekend until the ceremony. Then he wanted to play w/ bugs. But, he was so cute, nobody cared! :)

Here I am w/ Naomi, the bride. The table behind us was the main food table. The reception hall looked out over the lake. It was beautiful and the food was delicious!
I wore my new Rachel Roy dress w/ a thrifted belt and Chinese Laundry shoes

Jere and I after the wedding. I wore a dress from White House, Black Market. Jere wore pants and vest by Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein tie and shirt from Banana Republic.

These are all of our cousins between two sisters. There are four sisters in all but they didn't all get to come. L to R: Derick, Heath, Destry, Naomi, Me and Jere

I love this picture w/ all the black and white :)

Family shot... this one included the wives, Heather and Shanna, and cousin Corey
We all had a great time together. The couple married and flew to the Mayan Riviera, Mexico on Sunday morning. They are back now and living happily ever after. I'm so proud of Destry. He'll be a great husband.
I'm sorry my posts have been sporatic lately. I will try and get back to my usual outfit posts asap. Until then, thank you very much for reading.
I hope everyone is having a lovely week!!!!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: