Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

she sings a song that reminds her of the good times

"I get knocked down but I get up again. You're never gonna bring me down...."
Oh yea.. A little Chumbawumba for ya.... to take you back to the old days!




Today has been absolutely INSANE!!! I'm helping plan an event for work tomorrow and was overloaded w/ questions and tasks to get that ready. Then, I'm taking a test on Monday at work which I'm a little nervous about and haven't had much time to study for. As I said yesterday, Amber's wedding is in two weeks and the party for her is next Friday. So, trying to plan that has been a bit of a bitch. But, luckily everything has worked out well as the day winds down. We got things ready for tomorrow, I found a little time to study today and my AMAZING brother Jere designed the most perfect invitations for the party. I couldn't have asked for anything better from him. So, as insane as I have felt today, everything is coming together and it looks like I'm gonna be just fine. When I type these things they seem so trivial.... But, today, this head of mine felt like it might float off my shoulders at any time. I know there are lots of crazy bad things going on in the world.. Things like the oil spill in the Gulf which is really close to me. It scares me everyday! Those people are really struggling... They are probably wishing they could float away. But, they can't. So, I'm reminding myself right now, that things aren't as bad as they seem and they could be a lot worse. You just have to take things one task and one day at a time. Nobody can do it all and nobody is perfect. I hope that is a good reminder for you too.. Whoever you are reading this out there in blog world.
I hope you have had a lovely and peaceful Wednesday! I do hope my Thursday is a little more calm than today. But, I'm sure everything will be just fine again if it isn't. :)
Thanks for reading!!!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: