Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, June 10, 2010

freaks and flowers

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, sunshine almost always makes me high..."




Check out my pendants in this picture.. The longer one was handmade for me by John at www.lunarearth.com You should check him out!
I love my baby bro and his very funky personal style. Makes me smile :)
I went with Jere to pick up a tux this afternoon for a wedding he is in this weekend. We passed this beautiful garden store. There were SO MANY flowers and plants. We just had to have a quick photo shoot. This adorable old lady came by and offered to do a shot of us together too. It was great!
I'm headed to the beach in the morning to pick up the cadillac!! Woo Hoo! Fingers are crossed that nothing will be wrong w/ it anymore when I get to it. I get to see two of my favorite ladies while I'm there too, Jess and Jay. Hopefully I'll get some good pics of all of us together again. They were the two girls I was with at the Fairhope beach wedding a few weeks back. I did a post about it. Anyways....
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I'm ready for some more fun in the sun!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you miss you! I like this post, your pendant, your bro, and these pictures. Have fun at the beach xoxo