Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunny silky daze

Lovely but HOT day in Alabama
Outfit: shirt & harem pants from Anthropologie; shoes from Target; sunnies from UO; watch from ATL market; necklace is vintage
It's almost not fair that I get to wear this outfit to work.. Both pieces are made of the flowiest and silkiest of materials... the pants are actually silk :) SOOO COMFY!!!

Jere looked really cool today. So, I made him pose for me. He is wearing some awesome new TOMS he got as a gift for being a groomsmen last week. What an excellent idea, right?
Speaking of weddings, it's back to wedding frenzies for me... I'm going to and cutting the cake for a childhood friend this Saturday. Then I start the duties for Amber's wedding. Amber is one of my very best friends and I am so excited to be in her wedding!!! I am the maid of honor and am so honored and happy about it! I really can't wait to see her. She arrives in Alabama next Thursday and we are having a party for her on Friday! YAY!!! I will try to keep the blog updated w/ pics from both weddings and the parties and holidays in between.
Kind of a random post today... I know! But, I wanted to post something... So, I showed off my pajamasish work outfit today :)
Thank you so much for reading! I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
xoxo,
Stevi

2 comments:

Carrie Fagan said...

lovin that silk top!

of COURSE i would love to attend a clothing swap. just let me know when and where and i am there.

cfmontgomery23@gmail.com

thanks for the compliments!
carrie

Anonymous said...

Stevi M., soul sister, it's Kristen Smiley, uh, Vick, Smiley now. It's been too long!! I have missed you. Please write- I want to get together. Ksmiley90@yahoo.com or find me on FB. I do all this on my phone and have a hard time following blogs. I hope you get this. You look beautiful in your pics,, as usual. Love ya bud and hope to hear from you soon.