Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer seersucker

"Summer time when the livin's easy...."
Sublime



Outfit: shorts- UO; hat- UO; shirt- TJMaxx; shoes- Chinese Laundry; necklace- gift from Jere, handmade in Brazil; smile- mine!

My posts have been sporatic again! It's been a busy week for me with work. I had so much fun over the weekend though.. I went and got my car from FL and stayed w/ my friend Jay that night. My friend Brian drove me down and he and I went out to Live Bait for drinks. Jay works there and she worked that night. I had a mudslide which is one of my faves!! Then I drove home on Saturday and spent the next two days on the lake. It was AMAZING!! We rode around the lake all day on the boat listening to music, drinking cold beers, swimming, relaxing and hanging out together. I rode the tube on Sunday and my arms were sore for two days after that. It was a good workout though.
Today was a "hat" day at work and this is the one I chose to wear. I love fedoras and this one is perfect for summer. These shorts are too. They are so comfy and adorable to wear with some platforms and the hat. I used my Nikon D3000 for pics today too. I've got to start using it everyday. It takes such better pics than my cybershot.. sorry Sony! They are way easier to upload too. So, note to self: USE THE DAMN NIKON!!
Well, I hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday! I hope to post again tomorrow. Thank you for reading!
xoxo,
Stevi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazing time at the lake! I wish I were there. I love that so much. I LOVE hat day and these pictures. Looks fantabulous.

Anonymous said...

Aww you look really sweet in this outfit. Very clean cut, almost like you're about to go sail away to Europe or something.

Julia

The Jazzy Belle said...

Thanks for the kind words you guys! Sheri- I wish you were here OR that I was sailing to see you in New Zealand.. that would be a long trip! :)

Arushi Khosla said...

Absolutely perfect for summer!