Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

bookworm


"Baby don't you do it.. Don't you break my heart... Pleeeeeease don't do it.. don't you break my heart.." The Band!!!! If you read the post before this you know why this lyric is here! Check them out now!!!!!

Sheri posted this beautiful picture of herself on her blog today. I wanted to share it with you guys. Her blog is http://www.thoughts.com/sometimesiwonder. You should check it out!
Sher is a threat to wear all black!!! But, she's also so good at accessorizing it up!! I love the turquoise/black silk scarf (from Banana Republic). It brings out the color of that aqua pot sitting in the background. Shoes are Chinese Laundry. It's so fitting that she be posing in front of a bookshelf. She's a bit of a bookworm I tell you. It's cute! I love you Sheri Ash, my color splash!
xoxo