Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sunny days.. keeping the clouds away!!!

"Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy, sunshine almost always makes me high..."
Dave Matthews Band version :)




Anthropologie long cardigan and scarf; BDG for UO skinnies; Arden B tank top; thrifted sweater tunic; Frye oxfords; DIY and http://www.lunarearth.com/ pendant necklace; Grateful Dead "Ripple" ring; opal earrings; smile; sunshine;

So, I thought I was going to have to go to the recycle center today. I head up the Green Team for the company I work for. Every other Monday we make a run to the recycling center here in Birmingham to unload all the recyclables we've collected here at work. Ysterday was my day. However, my partner and I both forgot. It actually worked out perfectly b/c I was not dressed to go throw "trash" around (see yesterday's post). Today I decided to wear something comfortable and easy to move in. Although, the shoes aren't the most comfortable. I just can't not wear heels. I love them!!! But, today we forgot AGAIN!!! By the time we both remembered we couldn't go. We use my brother's 4runner when we go and he had already left. So, I will try day 3 tomorrow to get to the recycle center. I'll also have to dress my style of comfortably. You'll see... I'll still be chic. :) ha!

I love the sweater I threw on today!!! The color always makes me smile!! How could it not? It's like sunshine! I hope you have all had a beautiful day today! My day has been full of sunshine, wind, good fruit, bright colors, work and THE BAND! If you've never heard them before you should look them up RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! You don't know what you're missing!
Have a great evening and thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Stevi

No comments: