Search This Blog

SUN

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Am I Urban enough for you?



Daytime: Hair pinned up worn with flats I purchased in Cali. They are Nanette Lepore for Keds. I have to wear flat closed toe shoes for cosmetology school so might as well be cute and comfortable. My bracelet was also a Cali purchase from Bloomingdales or Nordstroms, but anyway it is from Kate Spade's jewelry collection and I LOVE IT. The necklace is from a boutique in Birmingham called Soca and it was a birthday gift from my friend Molly. Ribbed black top is so silky and smooth from BR and tights are Miss Paris. The skirt and coverlette cardi are both from the upstairs sale section at Urban Outfitters. So fabulous!


And for the evening I took my hair down, put on some Nine West heels and red lipstick and I was ready to go!

2 comments:

The Jazzy Belle said...

You look beautiful Tourpal!I love the day to night pics! Red is definitely your color! xoxo

FASHION CHALET said...

I know! I want those shoes too ahhh!

Love the vest on you.




xx