Search This Blog

SUN

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Come Together

He say "I know you, you know me" One thing I can tell you is you got to be free. Come together right now over me." - Beatles

Above I have two really great pictures taken by my friend Laura Wildsmith in Nashville. She is Elise's sister and maid of honor! I'm excited b/c Laura is going to go out shooting w/ me one day and teach me some tricks on my Nikon. She is a really talented photographer and has a great blog that showcases her pictures. Her name above is the link to her blog :)
These were both taken on Saturday at Whiskey Kitchen and on our way back to the hotel. She wanted to get an Abbey Road inspired photo. I love the sunlight in this photo. It turned out so well. We both cracked up when looking at it though b/c I'm definitely straggling behind.


The difference in my pocketsize digital and Laura's 35mm is amazing! I've got to start using my new one!! These are just some quick pics of my outfit today.. Again with the layers. I also wore a comfy jacket but took it off for this quick shoot. I love the back of my Scrapbook cardi. I'm hoping today is the last day I will have to layer up to go out. Keeping my fingers crossed! I did want to bust out the over-the-knee socks one more time if today IS actually my last layers day! We will see....


I've packed all kinds of clothes for the wedding weekend! Dresses, trousers, flowy blouses, jeans, cotton tunics, tanks, a romper for getting wedding ready, flats, platforms, dress shoes and of course the bridesmaid dress.. Just not sure how the weather will be this weekend.. which is totally my little excuse to ALWAYS overpack!! A girl needs options! I'm excited about the weekend.. It's going to be weird seeing my partner in crime for many shanigans getting married! But, I'm so proud of and for my beautiful friend, Elise!! They are a perfect match!


I hope everyone finishes out the work week w/ a bang and has an excellent weekend!!


xoxo,
Stevi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that picture of yall up at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gREAT PHOTO!

Lulu said...

Awe, thanks for the shout out girl! Looking forward to this weekend!!