Search This Blog

SUN

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

bring me a little spring time please

The warm weather of Orlando has spoiled me. I don't want to wear winter clothes ANYMORE!! I'm over it! But, I have to. Especially this next weekend, I'm going to Nashville. It will be pretty chilly there. :( I'm sick of the cold.. My dresses and shorts felt so nice in Florida!



I added a splash of bright color to my all black ensemble today. I love this skirt. I borrowed it from a friend, Kristie Jo (you can see great pics of her on Fashion Super Heroes), and have yet to give it back! Yikes! It will return to her one of these days. I needed it today to get my spring fix! Thanks KJ!

wearing: Target tissue tee; Express tights; Steve Madden booties; Charlotte Russe via Kristie's closet skirt; Merle Norman lipstick- I felt like going bright today!


The beautiful April was looking a little spring like today also.. We both made sure to cover the rest of our bodies in black.. But, that little splash of floral and light color says "bring me a little spring time please" Don't you think? :)




Have a great evening everyone!!! Thanks!
Stevi :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! I just discovered your blog and I love it! I love that printed skirt, I have been meaning to get one for so long! I am following you via bloglovin and I'd be honored if you followed me :)

Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

Ra said...

That skirt is smashing, love! Thanks for the SF advice -- I collect vinyl, so I'm definitely going to Amoeba. Let me know when you find out the name of that vintage store!