Search This Blog

SUN

Monday, February 8, 2010

Gratefully Further

"She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes.. I knew without asking she was into the blues... " The Grateful Dead



Going to see FURTHER tonight! This is a band with some of the original members of my favorite band.. The Grateful Dead! I feel so privileged to have gotten tickets to this show. The venue only holds about 2000 people or so. Going to be a wonderfully intimate experience w/ this band! I'll hopefully have photos to share tomorrow (if I can get my camera in the venue). If you are interested in checking this band out go to
http://www.dead.net/member/further.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is having a great Monday!
xoxo,
Stevi

1 comment:

Nicci St. Bruce said...

so jealous! have fun girl x