Search This Blog

SUN

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Franklin's Tower

"Some come to laugh their past away, some come to make it just one more day..."
Grateful Dead lyric :)


Picture from the Further show the other night. It was held at
The Tabernacle. It was an awesome time!! Phil (Lesh) is pictured there on the left and Bobby (Weir) in the middle w/ the capri pants. Phil's bass was super cool.. I've seen him play it before but it just looked so narley up there the other night. They played their hearts out w/ an amazing band they've assembled. I'm so glad I got to be there even if I did have to work the next day. It was worth it! If you ever get the chance to see any of the original members of the Grateful Dead DO IT!!!!!!! They are getting old these days but still rocking out like the ROCKSTARS they are!! I'm grateful for sure! :)

No comments: