Search This Blog

SUN

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Library full of Books


Studying at the University of Samford Library with Molly was fun. She is studying to take her NCIDQ or something like that for Interior Design and I was reading The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition Into The Forces Of History, by Howard Bloom. It is okay. He might be right about what he says regarding the Iranian Revolution but I was raised on different facts from my family who actually lived through it. So anyway, after five hours of reading I had Molly take pictures of my fabulous comfy outfit.


1 comment:

The Jazzy Belle said...

"Ride on red hot mama girl, sho look good to me..." Is that my lyric?? NO.. no, i think that might be that band.. what's their name? Widespread Panic?.. I've got to get to see them sometime.. I hear they're really good :) J/K.. I love you beautiful lady! Looking so fly :)